Miss City Discovers: Wednesday Wonders

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wednesday Wonders

Some of my favorite blogs post terrific "finds" from all over the internet on a weekly basis. Blogs like Iowa Girl Eats, How Sweet It Is and Joy the Baker are some of my absolute favorites. Definitely check them out. Preferably after you read this of course..

So here are some mentionable finds of my own!


I can't even begin to describe my relationship with the American Red Cross. I think they are a one of a kind, life-changing (life-saving, really), global, every word that means AMAZING mission. Everyone I've met who works at the Red Cross, volunteers for the Red Cross, or just likes the Red Cross is normally a superb human being. I thought this was a really cute idea for Valentine's Day


Beyonce. AKA my hero. I love her. So much. I literally will not survive if I don't make it to her Mrs. Carter World Tour. I actually jumped up and down when I heard she was going back on tour. 


I really don't care if people think it's weird that I could eat brussels sprouts every single day of my life. And this pizza might be a gift from God. Iowa Girl knows how to do it. I must make this Cast Iron Brussels Sprouts Bacon Pizza ASAP. 

This is the funniest, weirdest thing I've read in a long time. And just in time for Valentine's Day! If you need a pick me up on the super annoyingly romantic holiday, just read this. You will be better. 


This list....omg. If you were a 90s kid....just read it. Please read this list if you want to know if you had the best childhood EVER.


LOL


I don't know about you, but I am SICK of being sick. Bronchitis in the fall...and then another cold a week ago (thank the heavens I kicked it quickly). But, Joy the Baker gives great "get better" recipes. So check out this It's Cold blog!


I couldn't stop myself from buying one of these lovely little hair buns. Makes for such quick and easy hair 'dos! 



Have a wonderful rest of your day. If you need one last laugh- check out this HILARIOUS "Missed Connections" sketch. 




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home