Miss City Discovers: Best Marriage Proposals Ever.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Best Marriage Proposals Ever.

In the spirit of Valentine's Day, I thought I'd share with you some of THE most tear-inducing proposals I have ever seen....and I cry pretty easily...but you are not human if some kind of reaction is not evoked.  Hope your Valentine's Day is splendid- whether you spend it with friends, family or a significant other. Tonight, I'll be doing dinner with the girls (Lonely Hearts Dinner?) at a delicious Japanese Restaurant called Sharaku. Then tomorrow I'm off to Boston (Endicott College to be specific) to visit my truly wonderful Valentine Dylan. Enjoy the videos!


This guy does something absolutely ridiculous when he proposes to his girlfriend. I would have killed him myself. But then loved him forever and ever.





Here's another one that made me cry. Okay I cried during them all. But still...this one was so inventive. So good. So so good.


Watch it and weep. Again, so amazing.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Love,

Jordan



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home