Miss City Discovers: what's making me happy

Monday, September 30, 2013

what's making me happy


You know, one of the tragedies of real life is that there is no background music. – Annie Proulx


Here is what's making me happy this week, as inspired by meet me in the city

My Conscious Box, Birch BoxRocksBox & Unmentionably Cheeky Subscriptions. It's like Christmas morning whenever they come! And all of these are relatively affordable- most under $20/month!



  Fall TV. It is the best time of year. From Scandal to Vampire Diaries to Homeland to Modern Family to Nashville to New Girl to Mindy Project to Grey's Anatomy to Walking Dead...need I go on? I DON'T CARE I LOVE IT. 



This hilarious stationary company. What is a better way to start a greeting card than You Fabulous Bitch

This blog post featuring the world's cutest little girl from Oh Joy.

This BuzzFeed post called 14 Movie Poster Face Swaps You Can't Unsee. Number 8 actually makes a little sense. 



This BuzzFeed post called 23 Things That Enrage New Yorkers. Number 5. Had a complete emotional breakdown over this. AND NUMBER 16. GET OFF THE POLE. 

This BuzzFeed post called The 24 Most Relatable Mindy Lahiri Quotes. Number 10. Oh. my. god. Annnnd number 3. Cannot breathe. 

Spying on people through the windows at Crunch Gym while listening to Wrecking Ball (I'm sorry...it's too good)

Random Family by Adrian Nicole Leblanc - also, how amazing is this author's name? 

This Huffington Post article called Surviving Whole Foods. This actually made me want to go to Whole Foods, and I subsequently bumped into Justin Long in the refrigerated section. It was worth the trip. 



How to take a selfie. As explained by Man Repeller. I find this very amusing as well as helpful...

8 Ways to Stay Cold Free this Fall! I will undoubtedly fail at this. But maybe you won't! 

Can SharkPig please do my wedding video someday?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home