Miss City Discovers: Fall 2013 Fashion Wish List

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Fall 2013 Fashion Wish List


When I was about eight, I decided that the most wonderful thing, next to a human being, was a book.

- Margaret Walker 


Don't you just love that quote? I love books. I really would prefer to read a good book than basically anything else in this world. Too far? I don't think so! 

I thought it would be fun to share a list of all my favorite trends that are coming up for this fall! I have slowly accumulated a 'wish list', and found pieces that are both steals & splurges. Here we go!



1. Bell/Cape Coat

I think these coats are so chic and stylish for fall. I love the shape they give!

Steal: H&M Cape, $59.50







2. Bordeaux Colored Pieces 

I'm obsessed with this color. On my visit to the Lee Outlets with Dylan, I bought some sweaters in this color at J. Crew

Steal: Asos Suit $167



Splurge: Ted Baker Oxblood Bag $335.83

3. Bright Blue Shoes

This color is so fun, bright & perfect to lighten up the usual dark shades of fall & winter.








Splurge: Aperlai Platform Pumps $880




4. Gray Jeans 

I've been seeing gray jeans all over the place, and I think gray is a great neutral for any closet.




Splurge: R13 Skinny Jeans $395




4. Black Earrings

I especially like chunky/matte black earrings and jewelry pieces.









Hope you saw something you liked! If you want any more recommendations, feel free to email me at Jordan@jeffreybscott.com 

Enjoy the rest of your Thursday evening :) 


















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home