Miss City Discovers: Wednesday Wonders

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wednesday Wonders

It's a rainy day here in New York. I am tired. It is cold. I had an 8 am. That's what my mood is right now. But hopefully, I will be cheered up as I share with you my weekly internet finds.

First up:

Since it's raining out, I almost mindlessly started searching for rain boots. I thought these were very cute. I like the red. Are these even rain boots? I am delirious from this day.


Can we go back to Valentines Day? Where it was acceptable to eat an unnecessary amount of chocolate? I have no idea why Bed, Bath and Beyond had a soufflé recipe on their website...but I came across it and so I thought I'd share it with any people who were still missing the I'm-in-love-with-hot-melty-gooey-chocolate...and-I-don't-need-a-man-day.




If you haven't gotten a grip on my mood yet...pretty sure by this next carb-filled desire of my mine, you will. Who in their right mind wouldn't devour this Fettuccine with Tomato-Cream Sauce?


I'm sorry...is this thing real? Why don't I have one.


I don't think there is any amount of motivation strong enough to get me to the gym today...but I found this list of "10 Easy Ways to Sneak in a Workout" for all you hopefuls out there.


I couldn't stop laughing at this little boy pretending to talk on the phone like his mom and dad do. Pretty sure it's his mom by the way he randomly cackles and says things like "Alright". 




My friend, Morgan, posted this to her Facebook and it's just more of a reason to be obsessed with Beyonce. 



I have a problem with throwing out magazines..my favorites are Seventeen, Cosmopolitan and Fitness. I think I need one of these beautiful racks




I am so amazed at this artist,  Takahiro Iwasaki, who makes these tiny little sculptures out of wires and thread and other insane materials. Check out this page of all his creations!



One last thing to make you laugh...I can't help the fact that I love pranks like this. Have a great rest of your Wednesday!





Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home