Miss City Discovers: Marvelous Monday! Boxers & Cookies &...the Heat?

Monday, March 4, 2013

Marvelous Monday! Boxers & Cookies &...the Heat?

“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.” – Robert Frost

(one of my favorite quotes)

It's Marvelous, Miserable Monday! 

Which one are you feeling today?

I think I'm going to have to go with Marvelous.  I have just received news that my application has been reviewed and accepted, and I am officially the new Secretary of the American Red Cross Club at NYU! This is very exciting news for me...as I know you all know that I am absolutely in love with the Red Cross. Now it's my turn to brighten your days! 




  • This video makes me miss Luke so much, but also reminds me of how wonderful and sweet boxers are. Also, it'd probably be an amazing idea to let this music play while you read the rest of this post. 24 seconds in.....just....can't take it.




  • So it looks like I can't embed this video straight into the blog, but if you click on this link, you can watch this Febreze commercial that caught my attention. The wonderful featured family, who do not even realize that they are LITERALLY sniffing a garbage can is the Scott Family. How perfect. Gotta love the Scott's.

  • If you missed Baby Shakira yesterday, then you HAVE to see Baby Beyonce. This baby is male. I want my child to be this child. Best part is when he takes it to the floor. 



  • In honor of Ben Affleck's recent wins at basically every award show this season, I thought it was time to take a walk down memory lane with both Ben Affleck and his ex-lover/best friend Matt Damon. Remember when they did Good Will Hunting?! One of my favorites of all time. They were such babies. And so cute. And didn't even know what to do with themselves on the Red Carpet except talk to each other and laugh. If you want to see all of the adorable pictures of the two of them, click here



  • I've been going to my fair share of basketball games lately and one of my favorite teams is the Miami Heat. This could be because my brother goes to the University of Miami, or just because they made this Harlem Shake Video. I might just marry every one of these players. I LOVE THE HARLEM SHAKE. Thank you for letting me get that out. 


And last but not least, as I am running to a Fashion Business Association Meeting (and I am currently in leggings with my hair in a bun and no makeup on...thinking this isn't the best look for a group of trendy NYU-ers) here is another adorable picture of an unlikely love story.













Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home