Miss City Discovers: What Should You Do This Weekend?

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What Should You Do This Weekend?

Hiiiiiiii

1. This is Candice Glover's audition video...it was so wonderful. Made me a happy gal. It's from Hulu so I'm not sure if everyone can watch it, but I'm ALMOST POSITIVE.


2. It is damn time for me to learn how to braid my hair in pretty ways. I honestly can't even make a regular braid look good....so here's to hoping I'll be able to learn at least one of these


3. So I love pesto pizza. I've mentioned it like 4 times already and I've only been blogging for 2 months. I can't wait to move into an apartment with a kitchen!!! This recipe looks scrumdidillyumptious....



4. This is kind of an interesting idea. Maybe if I'm ever awake at midnight and still roaming the city I'd do this...but since I love my bed and sleeping, I doubt it will ever happen.



5. Wanna know what else you could do this weekend if you happen to be in New York? THIS! I wanna go into an elevator museum....


6. And if you're STILL not sure about what to do this weekend...check out this sick list of Secret Places, bars, menus and parties in NYC :) PS this smoking image is supposed to make you want to do secretive stuff...? 




7. OMG I WANT THIS I WANT THIS I WANT THIS I WANT THIS



8. LOL story of my life..






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home