Miss City Discovers: Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart

Friday, October 4, 2013

Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart

The title of this post is a quote by the one and only Confucius. 

I really love the idea of sharing beautiful pieces of art/sculpture/writing. I think it's important to endorse new artists and share their talent. Beginning with the beautiful words of an ancient philosopher, and continuing with the talent that walks our world today! 






(I have to warn, most of his artwork is of nude men)



(His work is SO incredibly calming)



(I absolutely love her works of Fall)






(this artist is close by in Brooklyn!)




Also, here are some of my favorite 'Pictures of the Day' from Twisted Sifter: 

September 30th, 2013
The Face of an Iceberg
On this day: I received my KLUTCHclub box & had a busy class day


September 23rd, 2013
Neuschwanstein Castle in Southwest Bavaria
On this day: I bumped into Justin Long in Whole Foods & bought pretty yellow flowers


September 18th, 2013
An Albino Humpback Whale
On this day: Nicola's birthday!


August 26th, 2013
The Eclipse of Venus
On this day: I moved back to New York with my best friends and roommates :) 







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home