Miss City Discovers: Warm Vacation Spots, Google Glasses and Oreo Peanut Butter

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Warm Vacation Spots, Google Glasses and Oreo Peanut Butter

Now that finals week is practically over, I can actually take a breath and get back to blogging! I cannot believe my Freshman year is over. It flew by. Spring semester did not happen. I'm sooo excited to start the summer though.  Dylan and I will be living uptown! He got an incredible internship at Pegasus, and I'll be working at some cute boutique most likely to earn a little extra cash!

I am on a slight high, as during breakfast this morning at an adorable little place called RBBTS with Britt, GIRLS was filming ON THE STREET. I spoke to Jessa (Jemima Kirke) on my way in...because, lets face it,  I can't keep my mouth shut around my fav celebs. She was filming a scene with Shoshanna (Zosia Mamet) and of course Shosh was all anxious and disgruntled about something while Jessa smoked a cigarette and didn't seem to care! What else is new?!


1. Sorry. Too cute not to share.


2. Classic boxer. Love and miss you Lucas!


3. Next semester, when Britt, Jess and I move into our new place, I am totally doing this. Get ready girls. How gorgeous are these?? 





5. 20 New York City Cooking Classes to Take This Week and Beyond. I so am doing the Spanish Paella and Tapas Class. This CourseHorse thing sounds pretty cool too. 





6. 21 Types of Girls on Every College Campus.  I'd say I'm a mix between #7, #5 and #3 :)  Could that Notebook clip be cuter????



7. This Jay Leno prank is too good. I think it might be fake. But I don't care. I still love it. 



8. Google Glass. Will it catch on? Yay or Nay? This College Humor video is SO FUNNY. And I think pretty accurately captures all of my emotions concerning this new technology. 




10. Warm Vacation Spots. Ubud, Bali. Taha'a, French Polynesia. Formentera, Spain. WHY CAN'T I GO TO ALL OF THESE PLACES?

11.  I'm reading Hamlet right now (AGAIN) for class. Plus this just reminds me of the Shakespeare class I took in high school. You are welcome friends. 

12. And look at me! I'm going to end this post on a very sweet note :) 








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home