Miss City Discovers: Get Fit For Summer!

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Get Fit For Summer!





My diet/workout regime is starting June 1st when I move back to NYC! These last few weeks have been filled with mouthwatering cheeseburgers, chocolate chip pancakes and endless chinese BUT it is time to replenish and cleanse and start anew! I've been scouring the internet for awesome workouts, healthy recipes and awesome motivational tips to help get started and I thought I'd share a few with all of you!

1. Since you all know my obsession with The Walking Dead, I thought this was fitting. So while you're catching up on the show- try this!



2.  If you need some good ol' structure, try this baby out. I like schedules. A lot. Hi, I'm a Virgo.


3. Tank Top Arms. Get it. 


4. Firm dat booty. 


5. Here are some Healthy Smoothie Recipes! My favorite always has to do with bananas and peanut butter. YUM.


6. Healthy Recipes that have a kick??!? Where have you been all of my life....? And btw, I don't care that this is chili. I am in the mood for hearty meals all year round.


7. The Clear Skin Diet? Yes please.


8. Healthy Fresh Popsicle Recipes! Now the only question is, will I have the actual patience to make these?



9. I'm all about the easy routines. So this morning refresher seems perfect for me. 


10. Since I'm almost positive there is nothing I'm more obsessed with than bread- let's try to make something healthy with it! 


11. Ahhh the infamous weekend workout. Is it possible?? Is it?? 


12. How to use those pesky chia seeds! Why are they all the rage? Let's find out. 


13. I always struggle with which meats are healthiest when ordering at a restaurant. This list is a life-saver if you're a carnivore like me!


14. 13 Recipes for Kale!  This is for you vegetarians...after I disgusted you with the above post :) 


15. Let's end on a positive note! As Mariah Carey loves to say, Shake It Off! One of my own personal mottos :) 






















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home